Our members are vital to the success of our service. Every year they provide thousands of hours of pro bono (free) legal assistance to low-income and disadvantaged clients. Membership subscriptions also help cover the cost of operating our legal assistance scheme. JusticeNet SA does not receive government funding for our pro bono referral services and core operational expenses.
- Lipman Karas
- The Wyatt Trust
- Law Foundation of South Australia
- The Government of South Australia
- The Commonwealth Attorney General's Department
- Housing Legal Donor Circle Founding Ambassadors
- SA Bar Association
Principal Corporate Partner
The support of the University of Adelaide Law School was instrumental to the establishment of JusticeNet SA. We continue to enjoy a strong partnership and congratulate the Law School on reaching a milestone 135 years in 2018.
We sincerely thank the College of Law for their generous support.
We sincerely thank the Australian Government Solicitor for their generous support.
Thank you to our 2020 event partners:
- Flinders University (CPD Intensive)
- Law Society of South Australia (Virtual Walk for Justice)
- The College of Law (Virtual Walk for Justice)
- KPMG (Virtual Walk for Justice)
Founding Ambassadors of the Homeless Legal Donor Circle
- Josh Simons
- Chris and Kate Gray
- Associate Professor William Griggs AM
- Tom and Kate McFarlane
- James and Tiffany Young
- Skip Lipman
- Julia and Marcus Dreosti
- Alice Rolls
- Tom Cox QC
- Mark Livesy QC
- Christopher Legoe QC AO
- Kieren Chester
- Tania Sulan & David Bentley