Members and supporters of JusticeNet SA are invited to our Annual General Meeting.
5:30 pm, Tuesday 29 October 2019
Cowell Clarke Commercial Lawyers
Level 9/63 Pirie Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Nominations for the Management Committee are welcome. Interested persons may complete a Nomination Form by close of business the day prior to the AGM or nominate in person at the AGM. Members wishing to appoint a proxy are requested to complete the Appointment of Proxy form accompanying the Nomination Form. Completed forms are to be returned to the public officer: [email protected].
Financial members of JusticeNet SA may vote at the AGM. Please contact the office on (08) 8313 5005 or by email at [email protected] to update your details and/or arrange payment of membership fees if required.
Copies of the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting are available on request.
- Minutes of last year’s AGM
- Receipt and adoption of President’s report
- Receipt and adoption of Treasurer’s report and approval of the accounts for the year ended 30 June 2019
- Receipt of Executive Director’s report
- Appointment of auditor
- Nomination and election of committee members
- Any other business notified to and accepted by the Chair prior to the commencement of the meeting